The goal of RPO is to solve business challenges for your organization. Those business challenges may take different forms, but ultimately the goal remains the same. As HR and TA practitioners struggle to meet the demands of an evolving workforce and rising costs, RPO steps in to deliver value-added services that can include:
- Needs assessments
- Process reviews and recommendations
- Technology assessments
- Employer brand evaluations
- Workforce planning initiatives
- End-to-end requisition process management
- Candidate sourcing
- Interviews and testing
- Candidate offer management
- On boarding
Why RPO SERVICES:
- Cost savings – RPO is cost-efficient, saving up to 50% when compared with contingency search fees.
- Extra resources – Some corporate human resources departments do not have the internal resources to devote to recruiting large numbers of employees at one time. When hiring needs outpace recruiting capacity, RPO can make sense for a company.
- Focus– This allows the company’s managers and human resources staff to focus their efforts on the company’s core business while also ensuring a supply of high-quality staff members for all positions.
- Access to industry best practices – RPO firms are in the business of recruiting. Accordingly, they have certain tools and processes that many companies may not have.
- Diverse candidates – An ancillary benefit of RPO is that it aids in accomplishing diversity objectives.