Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) has become a long term solution and is in great demand from the past five years and as well as in recent years. Recruitment Process Outsourcing is not only about searching and employing a candidate but it is all about a provider and a client working together to improve the quality and cost of the entire recruitment process.
In order to make the Recruitment process sustainable, here are some of the considerations in the process that can increase the chance of continuing achievement of RPO by making sure that your RPO services stays line up to the strategic requirements by maintaining a long tern relationships and outsourcing the talent.
- Motivating the Recruitment Process Outsourcing plan from your Resourcing– Recruitment Process Outsourcing involves everything starting from advising on recruitment strategy to managing relationships with the talent sources. However most of the corporations choose to outsource the recruitment services and take an advantage to maximize the scope of services outsourced. By maximizing the scope of your outsourcing deal, your provider can truly demonstrate their end-to-end proficiency in all areas and convey a holistic service. By discussing these scenarios with an planned provider will help them outline their service offering to uniquely support your needs..
- Understanding the Requirements– The Recruitment Process Outsourcing providers infinitely differentiated services and have their own technologies most of which incorporate to a greater extent with your accessible systems. But the main factor to understand is which provider can meet the specific needs , by understanding the market upfront and engaging easily in advance of time can bring a important efficiencies to the provider selection procedure.
- Execution of Recruitment Process Outsourcing(RPO)- At last, time invested at accomplishment will make sure the long term success of RPO agreement. But make sure that your information is clean and employees records complete before you hand over to your provider and allow for a stabilization period where you work together to ensure continuity of service in a time period . Ensure a strong change and communications programmed is in place with the users so that this can be benefitted for to the company as a whole.
Recruitment Process Outsourcing is becoming more and more commoditized, in spite of being extremely focused and specialized in nature. Recruitment technologies and services are ever easier to get to, which means many are taking advantage of Recruitment Process Outsourcing than ever before. Companies can take advantage of RPO than ever before. With cautious upfront planning and a wish to truly change the recruiting function, Recruitment Process Outsourcing has become a main tool in driving a successful talent plan for the long term.
In the present Recruiting has become one of the biggest challenge in some of the companies and they are facing some challenges to fill the vacant positions but others are unwilling to recruit because they are worried about the, but others are unwilling to recruit because they are worried about the economy or don’t have the resources to pay someone a competitive salary. in general challenge, not a issue but to select a talented candidate is a big challenges. There isn’t just one way to accomplish that, but perhaps this week’s news roundup will help.
The major recruitment Challenges Employers are facing – The major issue that disturbing employment challenges is that a most of the employers as well as small business owners consider that the recession is still with us. The depressing viewpoint on our country’s commercial climate means that fewer organizations will be hiring, especially since many of them don’t forecast an increase in sales for the first half of 2014.
Recruitment Process Outsourcing in its early years– From the past ten years RPO industry has been changing immensely , only just knew that what RPO was, and even those people who can that understood recruitment outsourcing were very doubtful and vigilant about the idea. Outsourcing other business functions was in advance and achieving success, but outsourced recruiting was the final frontier.
Does RPO Always Hiring the Same People? Recruiting people from the same companies necessarily. The candidate’s sources may have a established confirmation with your organization. But, restricting your candidate pool may make it difficult to fill the vacant positions
The Do’s and Don’ts of Social Marketing– Social media marketing and recruiting is about doing what works and using what’s trending to your advantage. It’s not about being popular, or even doing what’s popular, as what’s popular may not work for your audience or your employment brand. The key to social recruiting isn’t much different from social media marketing. You need to engage your audience, and use these platforms as something more than a bullhorn for your company and open positions.
Requirement for smarter sourcing of candidates- With every vacant position you post, you will constantly receives plenty of resumes from candidates who are unqualified for the position, hence, companies desires to source out the smarter candidates for their open positions. Sourcing smarter could mean a variety of tactics, such as mobile recruiting, employee referrals, and social media recruiting. A great measurement you need to have to determine your best sources for great candidates is the signal to noise metric. This metric shows you which sources ultimately lead to the most hires.
Globalization, national talent shortages, and the threat and potential of emerging economies are forcing businesses to become more global than ever. Several studies (including one from Towers Watson) predict that there will be increases in international assignments throughout 2014, and the main reason for this is business expansion overseas. This means we can expect to see increasing activity in the international sourcing arena as international recruiters look to place both expats and locals in offshore roles. Whether you are an aspiring or active international recruiter, it’s vital that you stay in touch with global HR trends if you are to be an effective international recruiter, and below I have outlined my “Top 10 Most Useful Country Stats for International Recruiters.”
1. Countries with the highest and lowest employee turnover. This is a very useful statistic that can show you how hard or easy it may be to both attract and retain talent within certain countries, helping you to plan your campaign more effectively. Kelly Global Services has just released its excellent2013 Employee Content Survey, which shows the 10 countries with the highest and lowest employee turnover.
2. Livability. Of course no one really knows what it’s like to live in a country until he or she actuallylives there. But, if international recruiters have a good grasp and understanding of the livability of particular destinations, they can: make more suitable choices for offshore location; make more informed and suitable hiring choices; and plan the talent attraction campaign more effectively. There are several studies out there that show livability by country, such as the Global Liveabilty Ranking and Report by the Economist Unit and the Mercer Quality of Living City World-wide Ranking.
3. Talent shortages by country. It’s important to know how hard or easy it may be to find talent in specific global destinations, and the Manpower Global Talent Shortage gives you an analysis of the top 10 skill/talent shortages for the key markets in the world where you might be looking to hire staff. This seems to be the best and most comprehensive free survey of its kind.
4. New untapped sources of IT talent. There is no doubt that one of the biggest drivers of offshore recruiting and expansion is the search for IT talent. There is a global shortage of IT talent; the most innovative recruiters should always strive to be ahead of the game and find the next goldmine for IT talent so your company can exploit it, before the rest of the world catches on. International recruiters might be interested in the Zinnov Next Frontier Cities for Technology Talent, which identifies the next 40 cities outside of the usual suspects that are suitable for hiring technology talent. There are nine locations in North and South America, 12 in EMEA and 10 in APAC. This is required reading for international recruiters.
5. Countries with the most productive workforces. This is a tough one as it’s hard to measure productivity. Is it measured by the number of hours they work? Well, to a point, as studies show that generally productivity levels start to drop after 40 hour-work weeks; so, arguably, countries with workforces averaging 40 hours a week may be more productive than those averaging 37.5 working hours a week or 35 hours a week. A good study to look at is the OECD study of average working hoursfor European countries. This CNN Money article gives some insights into average working hours across the world as well.
If you found these statistics useful, stay tuned for the second part of this article, which will show the next five most useful stats for international recruiters.
Please Wait for Part 2….
You have top notch consultants with you and looking for the right opportunities that fit them?
Our executive sales team at RPO Services will analyze your consultant’s technical & communication skills and market them to different clients. We personally take care to avoid double submissions and submitting to layers.
Using out internal client database and strong network, we market your consultants only to direct clients and/or tier 1 vendors to make sure that consultants are rewarded with the best pays.
What makes our team different from others?
Simply having a sales process in place doesn’t guarantee anything, just like simply buying and installing exercising equipment doesn’t lead to a chiseled body. Proper use makes the difference. Actively using and a desire to become willing to implement a sales process could lead to more sales.
Normally our process involves the following key steps:
- Sales prospecting.
- Handling Objections.
Teams at RPO Services use the above sales process effectively to achieve utmost client satisfaction for the first time and every time.
SAP & Enterprise Solutions
Implementing SAP from scratch, managing SAP post-launch or upgrading SAP can be quite a challenge for many businesses, including the best. We support a business to get the most out of SAP by applying our considerable experience and expertise. The skills of our technical and functional consultants cover the entire spectrum of SAP’s applications and modules. Companies of varying small to mid size leverage SAP with the capabilities we offer. Make us part of your SAP plan and realize key benefits including quality implementation, dependable support and effective extension through upgrades.
A solution is really built only when it is tested thoroughly from all angles. Our consultants have the testing knowhow to put your IT solution through its paces. Specifically, we apply deep-rooted knowledge in diverse testing methodologies, test tools and frameworks. Our services will help your solution have the right functionality, excellent usability and desired performance. What’s more, our testing consultants keep sharpening their skills through regular skill enhancement programs. This makes our testing capability an even more effective tool for your business goal.
Web Technologies & Web Designing
Migrating legacy applications to web-based solutions, creating internal and external enterprise portals, Web designing, Web development, SEO and optimizing solutions… these are some typical scenarios where our web engineers can make a difference. We can meet your requirements for web application development, Web site designing & development, Search engine ranking etc.
If you need more information, Please contact us: +1 571-267-1397, 91-99855 77148 OR Info@rposervices.com
Using RPO Service’s “Night Search program”, you can leverage the 24/7 maintenance for your recruiting needs and raise the output of your team and decrease the rotate time in Hiring.
At “Night Search program”, we will be assigning our employees with dedicated basis that will be coordinating with your internal team and supports with sourcing for assigned requisitions and force the resumes to your team before they turn into office in the next day.
Our Night Search expert will be going into your internal database or ATS & Job Boards (dice, monster, Career Builder…etc) and use all Social Networks & recruiting equipment needed to basis the best faculty that competes under Delivery Manager directions.
We offer resume formatting services. Our group of technical writers promptly formats the resumes and put them in the order of high superiority, supported with the method endowed by our clients.
Lead Generation Services
Are you looking for new clients? Are you worried about finding qualified leads in new or saturated markets? We are here to help generate you capable sales leads for client purchase. Whether you need to get in touch with people who are decision makers or contact top level decision-makers to talk about new situations.
Background checking is a primary feature of talent acquirement process. It is a large and time overshadowing process. Our team goes after the client’s processes to do background and reference checks and can give you the exact information.
Our Executive search division focuses on senior level positions like President, CEO, COO, CFO, Vice President, Managing Director, General Manager and Director and Lead.
Once we have discussed the parameters, we begin our search for candidates with the right blend of incident, maturity and personality type. Our executive search team spends plentiful hours diligently mapping the industry, cranium hunting and sourcing. Once the client shortlists their preferred applicant, then begins the oversize task of reaching out to the candidate, meeting face to face, pitching the job profile and evangelizing the client’s company. Commercial maturity, human reserve knowledge and announcement proficiency are some of the common features which gives our team members a well rounded flair of managing this process with executive level applicant.
Need data from multiple Job Boards / Networking sites / Web?
RPO Services arranges it’s Technical Expertise to scrap data and CVs from multiple Job Boards / Networking sites / Web. RPO Services “Data Source” can be set up to download CVs or Names or any info you want from many Job Boards / Networking site.
Our domain specialist screen from site to site, CVs and relevant data can be posted involuntarily to your Internal ATS / Database.
- Data Needs Specification
- Data Systems Sourcing
- Data Source Verification
- Data Preparation Requirements
- Load Process Formalization
RPO Services provide complete resume sourcing and screening. This comprises CV sourcing from online Job boards, search engines, professional groups and networks. We are experts in using Boolean Operators for better resume database search results. 24×7 searching of job boards, databases fill, forums and other Web groups & communities to enlarge speed and candidate give way.
We recognize “active candidates” from job boards and our internal candidate database and furnish you with their credentials.
Our Domain specialized researchers easily “Separate the Sheep’s from the Goats” and give you with best candidates for the Job.
Get sourced, screened & qualified experts for your jobs now!